Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Art to Share


 

"Only in Your Dreams"
Watercolour Collage with Gold Leafing 22" x 30"

I'm thrilled to share.....
My Watercolour Collage has won 2nd place in the 
Contemporary Fine Art International's 
Fall 2015 Colors of Autumn Juried Show.

The original is available at:
Dodson's / Spokane, WA


"Only in Your Dreams" is part of my ongoing series using regional leaves that I collect from around my home and on my travels.  I paint with fresh and frozen leaves to create beautiful, initial marks onto watercolour paper. I sometimes collage more leaves onto the painting as I did here. 

Ready more about my process here


A big Thank You to all who purchased my 
Holiday Cards!

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful and lucky me, it came with several inches of snow....this girl loves the snow!  When I wasn't cooking, I was gold and silver leafing holiday cards....shipped out with love!
2015 Holiday Card Collection




Warmest wishes from Don and I to you and and the special folks & critters in your life.  Peace and Joy as we move closer to the new year and all the opportunities we have to look forward too....I'm excited  to share new works, from process to finish and other  "happenings"  here and around the Studio.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...